On a very new machine to me I face a basic problem regarding the work of a door. As far I could read before in others posts the okuma needs that the door is closed and opened at initial start of the machine so that the security mechanism is checked.

What happens: I have the machine powered with the door closed. An alarm pops asking to open the door. That seams ok.
When I open all the door the alarm does not go away, it is like the door was not opened and a few moments after another alarm goes on, that is something "N.G." that is normal after the check procedure is not completed within a few seconds. I checked the micro switch and seams normal.

Trying to go for more information I asked in another thread where could I found the inputs/outputs, so I searched and found a page related with the door inputs.
A video was made expecting that someone could point me out what should be on or off and it is present on the following link. In the video description it is explained what happens that is basically the following:

1) Door is closed when the video starts and it is asked for the door to be opened.
2) I press the open door button on the NC panel -> the door lock is opened (door is now free) and the signal on the top (iDRCL) goes off
3) When door is fully opened the signal iDROP/ goes off that happens when the micro switch says that the door is opened.

But is seams that there is something else that should happen as the alarm changes to "Door open/close answer 1"

MOV01470 - YouTube

I never see the iDRCL/ in bold, but I also do not know if it was expected.
Thank you