First of all, I signed up to get some general advice on the purchase of a new CNC plasma system for the company I work for. I also like to tinker with this type of equipment being a mechanical engineer, and have looked to this site many time before for info while building my own cnc plasma.Without giving away to much info about the company(not hard to figure out), let's just say we are looking for a good machine to cut prototype sheet metal parts out while we go through this stage of development. Our machines are retail self check out machines, which are mostly sheet metal, with a somewhat lesser quantity of molded plastics. Our goal, is to be able to cut these parts out, and bend them on a press brake, saving time and money from the normal 2-3 week lead time on most metal parts. We have had a demo with Torchmate, and everyone came away impressed, including the people who will make the final decision on purchase. Now, most of our metal work is 22ga to 14ga, with some 1/8" and 1/4" thrown in occasionally. It was expressed after the demo, that we might also want to look into a high def machine due to the somewhat inaccurate holes produced in the standard machines. I am thinking for the kind of work we do, in the thinner gauge materials, the HD plasma might be over kill. It is also a little hard to get a good estimate of the cost difference, but so far just the Hypertherm HPR130XD looks to be around $31,000 by itself, not including the CNC, software, THC, and CNC control. I would appreciate any opinions, because I know their are a lot of people on here that have way more knowledge on this other than the research I am doing on it. Can anyone estimate what it would cost to get say a Torchmate 4X4 set up with this True Hole setup from Hypertherm? Maybe this is not even possible on this machine, but since the companies involved are all different, then it makes it even more difficult to get the facts straight. I know I am new to this forum, but any opinions and cost information even approximates would be certainly welcomed.