I've stolen so many ideas from this forum over the years for different builds that I figured it was time for me to pay back and post one of my own builds. This is my second CNC plasma build. The first was a 4'x4' which has been used in a production environment since 2009. It has worked flawlessly but has a lot of limitations - size being the biggest.

This new build will be a 5' x 11'. One of the things I found with the 4x4 was to leave plenty of room on the sides of the sheet you are cutting so that the water in your water table stays in the water table. The 4x4 had exactly 4' in each direction so cutting down a 4' sheet made a big mess. Our new needs are to cut a 5x10 sheet so we are going about 5.5' x 11'.

We are building the frame out of 2"x6" 3/16" wall tubing.
The legs are 4"x4" 1/8" wall.
The gantry is 2"x4" 1/4 wall aluminum that I ordered from onlinemetals.com.
The electronics are CandCnc.com We used these electronics on our last build and they are bulletproof. Love them.

Here is the table framed up. We used the sheet of 5x10 that we are going to use for the water table floor as a big square. Measurements from corner to corner were very good (+/- .06" over 11'). You will never notice that with a plasma cutter.