Ok here we go for real this time
Here are the 3 x 3 x 1/4 wall 6061 extruded way carriers with the original design channel between them; spacers are cut for the end; but they still need to be mill sq on the ends; these will be spaced between and 2 threaded rod draw screws will clamp them

The difference in the design will be a massive increase in travel for the X axis; from 23" to 33" or the max of the ball screw shown; to make this possible I'm going to be doing something many may frown on; the rails will be bolted to the underside of a 5000 grade Aluminum table top 1 1/2" thick 39.5" long and 15" wide; cast tooling plate is as some may know milled flat both sides; it has no internal stresses caused by rolling; so is a great medium for a table
The table with it's slides (THK SR35mm) will actually slide out of 2 blocks once a distance from center is reached; but as the slides will be still supported by 4 blocks I feel it will be acceptable; the rails will not be unsupported at the extreme limits by just 4 blocks alone; but 2 additional needle roller bearings per side will also help stop table droop; these will be placed at the correct distance so as the rail leaves the 3rd block it will already be started onto the needle roller
This way I can use a 39.37 (1 meter) rail to move 33"
The rail will be radiused for the wipers to allow the rail to enter the block as it once again moves to center position; all this might be something THK do not normally think is good for their products; but I want to try it; blocks are cheaper than long rails

Here is the rough assembly I posted earlier; the channel with the 1 meter SR25 rails can be seen; the gantry will most likely be higher and the 3/4 plate holding the verticals will have to be cut now; new supports made for the bases or if I can find longer stock; I'll replace the verticals; the SR25 rails for the Y axis have already been replaced by HSR25; and the Z axis is also using HSR25

Here is the Z axis once again 5000 Aluminum for the main plate to carry the motor/spindle etc