I've been using my milling machine with a Fagor 8025 Controller now for some month - and it has been happily milling parts without much of any issue.
But two days ago I was starting up the machine - and whilst everything else powered up, the screen remained black.
Alright - shut it down again, checked fuses and everything (everything was ok) - powered it up again and it came back to life...
However when I tried to start a program (I od 99% drip feed through Fagor's WinDNC software) it gave me an error about the X-axis limit.
(mind you the program worked flawlessly before the crash).

When I then tried to manually move the axis as I thought maybe the work-zero was "lost" during the "black screen", I noticed that I could no longer move the table on the X axis all the way - but it would hit the hard limit on the other way.
Same goes for the Y axis - one way it hits the limit - the other way it would crash into the machine's Vertical column !
Same goes for the Z axis... doesn't go down all the way any more - but basically "crashes" into it's physical limits"...

I checked some of the parameters (soft limit) but it all looks as before...

What's wrong? any ideas welcome.

thanks!