I am using Yaskawa SGSH servo drives that have /S-ON pins for enabling / disabling.

I am planning on wiring them in a circuit that cuts motor power to the drives (not control power). The E-Stop safety circuit is one N.O. contact in the motor power circuit along with servo drive ready (/S-RDY), alarm (ALM) and KAnalog SwitchEnableAll. So, motor power cannot be turned on until the safety relay is on (no E-Stop), all drives signal ready, there are no drive alarms and KAnalog's SwitchEnableAll (charge pump) is on. And, the motor power and enables turn off if any of these go off. Did I miss anything?

Should I also wire them to be controlled by KFlop/KAnalog output(s) so the drives can be hardware disabled by software?
If so, is there any advantage to wiring them each to a separate output?

For what purposes / under what conditions would I disable the drives from the software?
Does KMotionCNC have built in code that is configured to cause a drive (hardware) disable?

I have not found any info explaining how / why software signals an axis hardware disable. But, it seems odd to even have drive enables if they are always on when the motor power is on.

I do not want to leave out any bells and whistles.

TIA