As my evaluation of the Pulsar nears completion, I thought it prudent to re-order the delayed Torus Pro. So, to insure it is ready when the Pulsar departs (on its way to a contractor to produce a manual) , my order is back on for delivery mid to end July. Although it is available today there is no point in taking it now as I still have a few projects to complete. By the same token, I don't want someone else scooping up my machine at the last minute. No more delays. If memory serves me correct this not the first time I have said that, oh well.

Looking forward to the large work envelope. However, the Pulsar with the lever draw bar has spoiled me forever. I can no longer envision two wrenches, a third hand and standing on a milk crate, for every tool change. To that end, I have also ordered the new power draw bar. Ray, if you're watching, add one more to the production schedule, please! What next an ATC?

On the downside, I have become very comfortable with the size and ease of operation of the Pulsar. Being that I am height challenged, (the politically correct term for short, thank you), I appreciate the compact nature of the Pulsar. Still have a few posts with videos in the works for the Pulsar. I truly am going to miss "my" Tonka Toy. Stay tuned.

John