Hi all!

I am currently shopping around for my first cnc machine. I have looked at several different options (shapeoko, zenbot,roland,fireball v9, x6 1500gt etc) but even though some of them (especially the x6 1500gt) seem to be a good value machine it seems to require alot of fixing before I can get it going properly. In addition I can't seem to get a hold of the manufacturer (emailed several times) which is never a good sign! What i am really looking for is a turnkey system which is capable of cutting wood, acrylic and lighter aluminum work (such as 2mm panels). I want to be able to make some PCB:s and make parts in wood or plastic or something like that for robots, toys etc.

Right now I am looking at the "BigFoot Desktop CNC Machine, Turnkey System" from mydiycnc.com but i have had a really hard time finding any review of the machine. However according to the website it seems really easy to get going with the usb interface and software included. If anyone has any experience with the bigfoot (or mydiycnc in general) it would really help me in my decision!

If anyone knows about any other easy to use , good value system I would be very interested to hear about that too!
my budget is around 1500 USD.

I hope that I have provided enough information in this post, but if something important is missing, please tell me.

Thanks! // Bromus