hi guys,

i recently bought a TS3040C-H80 chinese CNC mill and I like a lot but i'm thinking about making some upgrade on it.

I itend to machine Aluminium and Acrylic, for acrylic i think what i have it's enought but for Alu i think i need stronger XY motors and i think a better spindle.

i'm completely new about this, i have a few ideas but not sure if they are good, bad or non sence XD

Anyway, the motors i have are:

3x Vexta DC 2.4A 103H7124-1142 (don't know the Oz's of them) for the X, Y, A axis
1x Vexta 1.55amp C8513-9012K for the Z

the spindle it's a "200W" "0-20000" rpm (i seriously doubt about these specs XD) and it's not aplied directly on Z axis, it has a steel wire from the motor to a chuck on the Z axis. anyway i don't think this is good.

so i'm thinking about upgrade the steppers to this kit (first i have to check the dimensions to grant they're the same as the ones i have):
- 3-Axis Monster Stepper Motor Driver Kit - 3-Axis Monster Stepper Motor Driver Kit
these are 400OZ motors, don't know if the drivers/controllers are anything good but i think this it's a much better kit that the ones i have now.
i'm thinking upgrading my XYA axis with the motors and put one of the old Vexta DC 2.4A 103H7124-1142 on the Z or leave like it is i have to think about it...

the spindle i'm thinking something of this type:
CNC 400W Spindle Motor ER11 Power Supply Speed Controller Mount Bracket | eBay

well this is what i'm thinking about but i'm completely open to sugestions!

regards