A friend of mine works at a welding shop owned by his father here in town, they have an old bridgeport in the shop, "taking up room." Everything moves freely, its covered in a thick layer of dust, its missing a few knobs, and it has a 3/4 hp motor wired for 220v single phase. Im told it works, didnt get to power it up while I was there, but I will be able to before purchasing.

The only information i have for age, is that my friend said he remembers his dad saying that this mill was purchased off the USS North Carolina when they were doing some restoration work. I dont know if that is true, or not, take with a grain of salt.

I would just love an estimate of what the lowest and highest price could potentially be for this mill. Highest assuming it is in perfect running order, and lowest in needing repairs.

Im also told he will include all extra tooling that he has since he has 2 of these mills.

The intended use is for light duty use in steel and aluminum in my garage.

I learned how to use a vertical mill in school about 7 years ago, so its been awhile since I have used one. I still have to look up what to check for when purchasing one. I am going to google that, but any insight on specifics would be greatly helpful.

Pictures: