I have just received 3 inductive proximity switches from cnc4pc. They are pnp Nc according to there website. They have 3 wires coming from them. Brown is v+ , black is out and blue is 0v. They are 5-24v rated. How would I connect these to k-flop and is there a c program that will allow me to use them for homing? I will use the k-flop pins 15-17 listed for homing if I can for axis 0,1 and 2. I'm not sure how to go about wiring them though.

Next question. I am helping a friend wire up a cnc router that uses animatics smart motors. I have spoken with animatics and have received a program to set the motors to step direction mode and make each encoder count equal 1 step. The encoder is 1000x4 so 4000 counts per rev. Would I just connect a step and direction pin to matching pins on the motor and wire a ground pin from there motor ground pin to a k-flop ground pin or am I misunderstanding something. They said k-flop would have to pull there pins low (whatever that means). There step direction inputs are lvttl 5v. If I can get the motors wired correctly I will then need to know what mode to set each axis to on the config screen. There will be 4 motors xyza with x slaved to a.

Last question. I have a Chinese spindle and vfd on the way. Has anyone that you recall interfaced k-flop to one of these vfds to turn on/off and control speed. If so could you give a link to that thread or point me at where to look. This last question we really don't need to get into much right now since it will be a week or 2 before I receive things anyway.

Thank you
Ben