I have had my Powermax 45 for about 2 years now and it is the workhorse of the shop.

Recently we have had an issue where it will randomly stop the air flow and arc at the end of the cut, the next cut it will then pierce and lose the arc but the air flows until I stop the cnc table.

Then to get it to cut I have to turn off the THC and restart the line, it will start the arc and waits for the pierce delay even though it has already pierced and then starts the cut successfully.

You can see in the video when the cut ends without issue the next cut is successful.

I have tried slowing down the pierce time, lowering voltage, disabling THC and new consumables, checked the air supply for clean and pressure.

At this point I have ran out of ideas and it is getting annoying as it takes us 3x as long to cut a sheet.

I have taken a video showing the issue, you can also see the unit is not showing any error lights when it happens.

Powermax 45 issue - YouTube

Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately sending it to the repair shop is not a option as we cannot shutdown the shop for 3 weeks.