Hi

The ballscrews that I ordered arrived today. Actually the second batch because the first batch was cut completely wrong. The guy thought 14 is the same as 41

So my question is, this new batch is 50 micron or so out and doesn't fit in the ball bearings. I started sanding them off to make them fit. Is this normal?

The BK bearing, the big one that is closest to the motor, has 2 metal inserts. Do I leave the inserts in there or take them out?

I have a sleeve that screws onto the top of the ballscrew. It seems it will sit on the one metal insert I mentioned in the above paragraph. It might touch the rubber part that the metal insert sits inside. Is that right? Should the weight of the ballscrew be balanced between the sleeve that you screw on and the adapter between the ballscrews and the motor? The ballscrew will be used for the Z. It is a 20mm ballscrew and I will attach it to a Neva 23. Can't imagine it can be good for the motor to have maybe 10kg hanging from it. Since the BF bearing allows the ballscrew to expand and it doesn't take any of the weight