My Z axis blew a fuse after it hit a M2 instruction. I replaced the fuse but the axis has not worked too great since. It will no longer jog but it will work in very slow feedrates under 5.0 ipm. I checked the current on the axis and it was around 12A. I lowered it via the ACC board but it did not change anything. I checked the voltage in the back cabinent and the z is pulling more volts. All the voltages at the T1 and T2 and they are fine. When I take out the fuse for the Z, all voltages return to normal. I thouroughly checked for stray bolts and washers around the SMD boards and everything looks good. I have checked everywhere I can think of for shorts, bare wires and like things. I changed the ACC board and swapped SMD boards and nothing seems to help. I have always had problems with the Z since I bought the machine. It has a new motor, boards and such but the Z is always a struggle. Oh, and it it not the quill because it does the same thing with the belt off. Any ideas where or how to trace down this problem? Thanks in advance.