I apologize if this has been asked before. I was unable to find specific info using the search forum tool.

I'm trying to tune up my estimated time calculations to more closely match my actual machine time. The problem I am running into is that BOBCAM is not calculating any time for the Changing Tool Time field in the simulation window. I get believable numbers for "Feed Rate Time", a little too quick "Rapid Rate Time" due to the no account acceleration mentioned in previous posts, and a big fat goose egg for the "Changing Tool Time" and "Waiting Time" filed. I assume that the Waiting Time must be in there for dwells but I couldn't get that field to change even when adding dwells to a drilling operation. I don't use dwells and really don't think I care about that field unless someone can tell me otherwise.

I can see that the BC_3x_Mill.xml can be edited with a field for both toolChangePosition and toolChangeTime to no effect.

<bobcad_definition>
<machine>

<machine_model version="1.000000" type="mill" axis="3" rot="0" units="inch" />
<post_processor name="Bridgeport DX-32 VMC - JDM Rev 3.MillPst" />
<cutting_conditions name="CuttingConditions.ccond" allow="true" output="false" />
<tool_pattern name="ToolPattern.tpatt" />
<nc_filepath name="C:\BobCAD-CAM Data\BobCAM V4\NC\Mill\" />
<nc_extension name=".txt" />
<machine_params toolChangePosition="15.000000" toolChangeTime="15.000000" maxSpindle="6000.000000" maxFeed="400.000000" rapid="400.000000" maxTools="22" />
<posting_params programNum="100" outputAbsoluteIncrementalType="0" subProgramStartNumber="10" subProgramNumberInc="1" lineStartNumber="10" lineNumberInc="10" />
<sub_programs use="false" />
<comments use="true" />
<multiaxis arcs="false" />
<lathe_toolpath_output type="0" />
</machine>

Can someone in the know please direct me to the switch that must be turned on to add up the tool changes or the problem with my variable in the .xml file?