First I would like to salute all soldiers past, present, and future!
Well I've been known to make and fix parts for my friends. When an associate of mine decides to join the military it now becomes my responsibility
to see to it that they get their just respect and thanks for their sacrifice. I may not be of the troops anymore, but I'm ALWAYS for the troops.
In a round-about way I find out their MOS (Military Occupational Specialty. ie. 11B10, 95B10 ect..) without their knowledge so that I can surprise them.
From there I will try to design something related to their MOS or their Unit they are in.
Here are some pics of things made in their honor.

Attachment 253974Attachment 253976Attachment 253978Attachment 253980Attachment 253982Attachment 253984Attachment 253988

Being a machinist, random numbers cross our paths daily. They can be numbers on a print, inch to metric conversion,
or even just a random number in the middle of a 3-d program that just might catch your eye. These random numbers might remind you of things like your birthday,
home address, social security number, ect... Well the numbers 237 and 165 have been popping up a lot lately, reminding me of my time in the military.
This tribute is for a soldier, friend, my partner. Now it might sound a little selfish, for this item is for me. I will see to it that this item will be on display for all to see.
Stock is cut, ready to machine.
So with that said, it's time to start making chips!

Attachment 253986