A fried of mine lost his 7-year battle with liver cancer about two months ago. I've been helping his poor widow, who knows nothing about any of the stuff he left behind, deal with cleaning out his bloody enormous shop (probably 75 fee x 100 feet), which is filled to the rafters with metalworking machines (4 CNC mills, all but one lovely Mori-Seiki are quite old, one old Matsuura weighing in at 8000 pounds(!), a beautful Miyano CNC lathe, a really nice Emco12 manual lathe, and an old Clausing 11 in very nice condition), old Jaguar cars (5 in various states of dis-repair) and parts (including 12! engines - 6 inline sixes and six V-12s), and a mind-boggling amount of other "stuff". Among the "other stuff" is a pile of 6061 cut-offs that she was about to send to the scrap yard which would pay her pennies of the dollar. I bought a number of pieces (I snagged 10 pcs 18" x 18" x 1" and a few others). What she has left is about 30 pieces of 6061-T6 plate, cut to 9" x 11.5" x 1-3/8", I figure retail on them would be about $150 each, but she will sell them for much less than that. I would truly hate to see them go to a scrapyard, but I can't justify buying any more myself. Anyone have a use for them? It's all new, good-quality material, nicely saw-cut to the given dimensions.

Regards,
Ray L.