I've been working on this plasma CNC for the better part of a year (off and on).

Recently I was having problems slaving my A axis to another axis. However, I could slave my Z axis to X or Y. I sent the G540 back to Gecko and they said everything checked fine. Never really resolved that problem.

Well, I was willing to work with that. Then the night came for me to install my steppers onto my gantry. I was super excited.

Quick note: I was running some smaller steppers (3A, 3.5mH) but they had a 1/4" shaft but discovered CNCRouterparts 3/8" shaft steppers so I swapped to those.

I installed the motors onto the gantry, connected the wires, and nothing. So, I removed the motors to test them somewhere else besides in a freezing garage.

I swapped back to the small motors and got motion. ALL paramters never changed. I swapped back to CNCRouterparts motors and finally got them going (again, NEVER changed any of the configurations. I figured it was a loose connection).

Well, that was two nights ago. Tonight I went to fire it back up and test it one more time before I threw it back on the gantry. I NEVER touched my setup since I last had it going two nights ago. Everything turns on but when I open Mach3 to try and jog the motors, nothing. I test run a file and the program just sits on a line of code.

Everything I've done so far that didn't work:
Exchanged back to the smaller motors
Switch pins in the P&P configuration as well as tried different configs
Uninstalled/Reinstalled Mach3, updated SS-USB drivers to 2.8.24/28/30 respectively, installed v17f/17ef respectively.

No response. I know when I used to change parameters and restart the program, I could hear the motors jitter from the changes. Now they just sit there unresponsive. They have holding torque and will fault if I do something like remove a configured motor. No faults on the Gecko and SS. Diagnostics in Mach3 check fine.

Any ideas? I'm getting desperate to finally get this plasma table going.

Thanks