Gary,
Thanks for the kind words. I wish I could claim the rifle but alas it belongs to one of my best customers. I designed and built the rail to fit the contours of the Steyr rifles. I kinda like it myself wish I could afford to buy one of those rifles I would make one for it LOL. I am actually working on a design for my RWS54 action and will be prototyping it soon. I have been an avid airgunner for almost 20 years now and make all sorts of custom parts for the shooting sports. The Cincinatti has been excellent in this capacity. It is amazingly accurate and makes me look good LOL. I am also working on several other items for the hobby. The new CNC lathe should go a long way to allowing me to do some really cool schtuff. I can't wait to get it working and cleaned up. I need to pickup a nice D1-5 three jaw with removable jaws for it and some other tooling. Right now I am kinda tapped out in fact I am kinda worried about Christmas really LOL. Need to find some good paying work here soon.

Hope you are well. I know you make some sick guitars man. I need to build a nice CNC router at some point. Keep in touch. Peace

Pete