Since I don't see anyone selling conversion kits specifically for the Little Machine Shop X2D. I went ahead and bought the CNCFusion #5 kit. First of all, they did not advertise that it will fit the LMS X2D mill. So this is by no means bashing CNCFusion. Their product description only say it will fit the HiTorque and SX2L. Judging by the dimensions, I made the assumption that it should fit. I've actually emailed CNCFusion to see if it would fit. Their exact words were that it would "fit fixed column" mills. But they didn't specifically say it would fits X2D. Kind of dodged my question in a way, but whatever, I continued the order it anyways to see it for myself.

Well, the result is that the Y axis is a tad bit too long. It is about 0.2" too long.

Attachment 262386
Attachment 262384

And for the X axis, it is a tad bit too short, about 0.2", where the coupler will hit the base.
Attachment 262388

I am not sure where the differences are between X2D and the other machines. But anyways, I already emailed them regarding the issue. Perhaps they will tweak the design to support the X2D. In the meantime, I was thinking I will just use a few washers to get it going and mill a new motor mount block. Any ideas?