Hello.
I'm in the stage of finishing build of a 5 x 10 plasma table. The process of building was about 10 months. I took me a while because much as i studied i realized that i made some errors and a lot of changes and improvements i made. Of course all changes cost me a lot.
Now i have a Powermax85 machine, which is a wonderful choice and i want to use a good THC Controller with Mach3 controller.
I spotted couple controllers: PromaTHC, CandCNC, Agelkom THC, Neuron THC, and Razordance DTHC.

I'm staying away from Chinese ones because of poor support or no support at all, poor quality of components used in building their products and lack of warranty and high price for what they are offering.

There are many THC controllers on market. But are all good? So I ask you, actual users.

1. What was the worse thing happened to you because of bad behavior THC.
2. How is actual cutting quality and what THC you use?
3. If you would choose to use a new THC instead of one you have now which one will be? Why is that?
4. I heard of some special functions on THC like, corner slowdown, anti dive, resolution. How useful are them?
5. Professional CNC plasma table use a ohmic sensor for detection of sheet metal. How useful is that? Do you use it?

I will apreciate if you will help me to make right choice.
Thanks