Hello:
Attached is a new servo controller design similar to my old "MTMC" (multi type motor controller) from about 7 years ago.
The old desighn never got finished because I had a home breakin and all my electronic stuff got ripped off
I think I will start to collect some more electronic stuff. I recently got my leg amputated and i am getting boared.
It has been about 7 or so years since i have been into this electronic stuff so I have a few questions, lots of time tho.
Nothing on this partial schematic is carved in stone so all sugestions and advice will be greatly appreciated.

1. I am not sure what kind of data will be comming in from the controlling PC software ?
2. How would I connect the usb chip to the controller chip. (handshaking, polling, I2C ...etc.?
3. I guess if i had to I could use some spare lines from the usb chip for Home, Limit, Auxillary I/O, Error Signals .. etc.
4. Lots more questions as I have not written any software for this thing yet.

When I get some hardware I thing i will proceed to get some leds flashing on the usb chip via a breadboard and go from there.
As it stands the cirrent limit chip INA282 can only handle 80 volts. I was going to use another current monitor but it was 3mm,
I have used 3mm chips before but they are to small for me to handle. so any other higher monitor chip sugestion would be good.

Attached is a pdf of my old mtmc (with bom etc) and the proposed new desigh.
Thanks in advance for your interest and input. Sincerely Garry.