I just received my red and black 60/55w machine (close to a redsail x700?) . I purchased it on ebay and had it at my door from California in 4 days. It came with the RDWorks V8 software. After making sure the mirrors and lens were clean I proceeded to try some cuts and engraving. I was making marks on wood but not cutting through. I went to start alignment and noticed the beam from the tube to mirror 1 kind of looks like a shotgun blast not a single beam or circle. Also it seems to be spread out and not very concentrated. What could cause this? I am coming from a small 40w machine and felt pretty knowledgeable with it.I am alsopretty confused on the whole min1-2/max1-2 powers as well. The tube fires just fine with a nice purple/pink hue to the laser. I can upload pictures of my receipt paper to show the shotgun blast effect if need be. I also changed the mirrors out to see if that was the case and still have issues. The 1st blast is with reciept paper taped against the first hole in front of the tube before it hits the 1st mirror. The second is the same with masking tape, and the 3rd is with the tape on the mirror. Should it have all the dots around it? Im guessing not because i get to the second mirror and i have to press the pulse button for 20 seconds or so before it will even brown the tape and thats with power at max power set at 70%. If i place a piece of wood in front of the mirror, it doesnt burn, but the spot does get very warm. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, i noticed in vendor tools, the frequency was set to 20KHz. Could this have anything to do with it? What is a recommended input for this?