Well I thought I,d get this post going as a way to vent some steam. A couple of years ago, right when I just started my own(glass)business I married a beautiful little filapina girl who I met here in the states thru the lady that cuts my hair(the lady in the booth next to her is filapina and I would always joke "Hey set me up with one of those filapina's" and they did!!) Anyway we got married and lo and behold she had to go back to Philippines (becuz of Immigration) anyway a lot of money later she is here with me. Before she came back I told her that she would have to help me pay off a credit card bill which I used to borrow money to support her in the Philippines, like an apartment(which turns out she didn,t need, money that I sent her which turns out the whole nieghborhood partied that off) and she agreed to help me when she got back to the USA. Anyways I got her a cell phone awhile back and it was understood that she would pay for it. Well ya know whats funny is every time I go to collect for the bill, like this month a measely $132, she throws a big fit, we argue, and don,t speak to each other for at least 2 days. She is very beautiful, and she,s tiny and cute but STUBBORN beyond belief. Has no concept of lets work together. And the credit card bill which to no surprise I pay as much as I can and with no help from her. Now this would probably all be alright if business was good, but this year I got a surprise that I didn,t forsee, an additional 19 glass shops opened up in my area, plus about 3 out of town glass shops taking up the new condo construction work, which is pushing all the shops into my my work, which is mostly residential. So money is tight. Idid make an investment into some land which I was hoping to build a house but prices have gone thru the roof ( Thanx for voting for Bush) and I,ve got it for sale right now and hopefully we,ll get a bite soon. We,ll anyway I,m still kickin, I guess I,ll deal with the wife being the way she is after all, she is an excellent cook, the house is spotless and my clothes are clean and folded like professionally( I,m lost in the folding dept.) And she is a BRAT but I guess I luv her, uh umm yeah wrench get in there and clean them dishes......