Hey guys,

I have a very small fab shop mostly doing my own prototype pieces for the specialized automated equipment I manufacture.

I have come across a possibility to obtain a Multicam MG 207. I'm pretty confident I can get a darn good deal on it (I have witnessed/received stupid good deals from this source in the past). However, I don't have a significant need for a router, let alone a 16' router. I have seen it run personally many times, and it is in good working order.

Real shot in the dark here... So, my questions (probably very naive, and I fully understand the difficulty of answering all )

1. Idea of what's a fair market value??? (if I were to try to flip it)
  2. A plasma would be much more suitable for my type of work... I have a lot of interest in a high definition plasma; I'm confident in my ability to build a CNC plasma from the ground up, or work through the issues of convert something. What is the likelihood of converting something like this to a plasma? What would be the limitations? Even worth considering???
  3. Anyone have an idea what the cost of a mid level high definition plasma power source runs?

Thank you!
Brandon