Quote Originally Posted by durango100 View Post
hi everyone,

Im new here.
I wonder if someone can help me figure out how to fix my Chinese card.
It is a model which I have been unable to find any information about
this is the driver:
Attachment 283574
this is the back
Attachment 283576
Hi,

This may sound crazy to you, or even rude, but in my opinion the best way to fix that driver card is by placing it in a garbage bin and getting something which does not need any fixing. I went through a lot of pain, wasted a lot of time, used two of the same cards up before I came to conclusion that all of that was waste of time. Regardless how much time you spend, you will ALWAYS have some problems left to be fixed. My electronic knowledge is very high, I have all the instruments needed, but in the end, there is simply no point in fixing it. If you want to know more about the road I went down, you can visit my blog and read the full story. The short version is that my problems were solved once I replaced that blue card with three separate drivers, NOT based on the TB6560 and my CNC is now working perfectly without any issues and also much faster than I could ever get with any of the two cards I "fixed". Anyway, if you are interested, read the story on my blog. Here is the link to the first of six parts, and I will conclude everything later on with a part 7 as well.

I am sorry you fell into the same trap I did. It seems like those cards are in endless supply and will never stop, even though Thoshiba stopped making those TB6560 chips a long time ago because of all the errors in the design of the chip, which NOBODY ever can fix.