I run a small business where I spend a lot of time cutting 1/2"-7/8" aluminum, steel, and carbon fiber tubing (1/16" wall). For 5 years I've been using the Harbor Freight Chicago Machinery Metal Cutting Horizontal Bandsaw purchased for a few hundred dollars. It is a workhorse for my easily cut materials but cuts require straightening with a sander which is as time consuming as the cutting. I am wondering what direction to go for a better saw as I am not experienced in metal work outside of producing my products. Better bandsaw? Cold Saw? Something else?

Goals:
I'd like cuts to be incredibly straight.
I'd love to spin less time sanding down edges but burs are burs and cuts must look nice

Obstacles:
Volume - this is a home business and I'm hoping to avoid loud equipment. The bandsaw was nice in this respect.
Debris - bandsaw is not too bad in this aspect either - would like to avoid worse.
Cost - I realize that the Harbor Freight budget must be increased and will do what I have to for the best solution. $1k? $2k?

Thank you in advance for any advice. I don't post here often but when I do the valuable input I get shapes decisions that have helped my business succeed.