Are any users willing to share the Mach3 configuration files for a Smithy CNC 1240?

The machine ran beautifully under LinuxCNC with Ubuntu 12.04 but after a fresh installation (which I like doing occasionally) the arrow keys, G code in running programs, and MDI inputs fail to make the table move. The table will home and can be moved using the old EZTROL system and can be moved with Mach3 which tells us that the machine, controller, and the computer (parallel port, etc...) are fine. At the same time, a spindle RPM and a gray stripe on the right side of the screen appeared in LInuxCNC that has never been there before.. The problem is in LinuxCNC. I can't figure out why this is happening and have given up on LinuxCNC even though I want to get LinuxCNC running.

A freshly installed version of windows and a freshly purchased license to Mach was installed with complete success except the measured spindle RPM does not match the RPM stated by Mach3. All of the resources who could solve the problem have tapped out.

Does anyone have suggestions to try or configuration files they are willing to share? I'm baffled by the problem.