It has been way too long since I have had to do anything other than 3 Axis programming, on top of which we have upgraded Surfcam several times.

Currently we are running Surfcam 2014, programming a 5 Axis Dual Rotary Head - Motion Master CNC machine.

I have to have something set wrong, it think. I attached a simple SolidWorks part and can not seem to it to cut a pocket/surface utilizing the 4th (B) Axis. This part has 2 "Floors", one that is parallel to the table - standard 2 Axis Pocket tool path. The other is sloped 15 degrees (the picture is a cutaway view). Initially my thought was to create a construction plane / view then do the 2 Axis Pocket. Everything looked good but when posting or editing the tool path it never moved the "B" Axis and it was 100% X-Y moves no Z moves either. I have also tried 4 and 5 Axis Cut and Multi-Surface cut, and no matter what I select the tool stays parallel to the table. It is almost as if I have the "Multi-Axis" capabilities disabled.
Attachment 303104

Naturally the Vendor wants $5000 or something for support , but we would get another upgrade, that we don't feel we need. Obviously I can pick the surface to get it done, but this would be so much faster if I could use the 4th Axis.