Hi

im a rather new user of Fanuc controls, but I have managed to make 4 small probing programs, to find corners with a renishaw probe.

One for upper left corner, one for upper right corner, one for bottom left and one bottom right. Using the macros from inspection plus and a G10 for zeroing the work offset before running the macros. As I use the probe for zeroing one piece production of parts for stamping tools and moulds.

is there an easy way to combine programs and call a part of the program with an R value?

I would like a custom G code, let's say G900R270, and the machine runs the program for upper left corner, so R0, R90, R180 and R270.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I will go to my place of work today to get the programs and post them here.

I just ordered the book Cnc Programming Using Fanuc Custom Macro B,Kumares C. Sinha,PB, but it will take at least a week before arriving to Denmark.

the machine is an Matsuura VX-1000 with an Fanuc 31i-model B control, 3 years old, bought with probes and software. But the OMP40-2 touch probe haven't been used before last week, as the dude who has been working with the machine, don't have a basic understanding of programming manually...

Cheers, Daniel