I finally got some pics together of my cheapo cnc oxyfuel table. Be forwarned, there is nothing special about my table. It is of the simplest design I could come up with, I have a total of 550 bucks in it. I am going to build another Y axis piece, so I will have Zaxis eventually. I use this to build chassis and suspension pieces, so I was in a bit of a hurry to get it together. She aint gonna win any beauty pageants, but I get consistent parts, rapids upwards of 300 IPM ( useful when a plasma is attached), and NO MORE HAND TORCHING. I will probably use this machine to build the parts for my next table, but it works for now. I am running
Software:
Deltacad for drawing freebie
Quickstep3 for controller software 55 bucks

Breakout board
Hubbardcnc off Ebay, has built in relays for torch 55 bucks

Motors and drives
Gecko 201 (had Hobbycnc, saving them for something else, though they did work)on X and Y 105 ea x2
Keling Inc 425 ozin parallel bipolar motor dual driving X 45 bucks
Powermax II 200 ozin parallel bipolar driving Y 25 bucks

Linear motion is provided by
www.vxb.com bearings, bought 32 cheapies for about 10 bucks
www.surpluscenter.com all the roller chain, sprockets, idler sprockets, etc. 100 bucks

Ebay power supply. 15 bucks

Ebay machine torch 50 bucks.

all the metal was courtesy of my shop neighbor, who is a metal recycler.
The only other thing that put me over 550 bucks was my flea market computer, 15 bucks.
Again, I know she aint much to look at, but I stay too busy to put too much time into building it exactly how I wanted it. I am trying to get everything running perfect in Quickstep3, so I can post up some parts.

I am really just posting this up to show everyone that you don't have to have a huge budget to build a working machine. Paint will probably never touch it, I don't even have a great slat support system. But, again, it cuts the same part everytime, exactly like I drew it. Slag is minimal, as I am getting heat, tip size, and travel speed learned little by little. Hope some one enjoys it as much as I do.
It must be noted that the arc'd cut shown was the result of the preheat and flame pics shown, the kerf is about .07. Only problem was, I ran out of oxygen while cutting. You can see that in the piercing pic.