Hello everyone. I am searching for someone to point me in the right direction. I have a problem that, somehow has seemed to get worse and worse. It started out with a 414 alarm on all 3 axis. The machine would start up fine, then after about a minute, the 414 alarm would go off and the codes on the servo amp and servo unit would go from (0) and (0) to (-) and (5). Soon after this, when I would restart the machine, the actual main switch/breaker where I tun the machine on at the side - it would just kick off as soon as I would try to turn on the control. Now, rather than kicking off, it is actually just blowing the F2 fuse every time I try and turn on the controller. Anyone have any clue what could possibly be happening here? I've done my best to check all connections for shorts, etc and I don't see anything obvious. I am really not sure where to go from here. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Oh, one other note - we are running off a phase converter. The machine has run fine for a handful of years now with this setup, but I do notice that on one leg of power, I am getting around 240V rather than the 208 I get with the other 2 - is this common?

PLEASE HELP before I go insane