I have a CNC-based Arduino UNO with GRBL already set up and controlled by bCNC application (version 0.9.5 with Python 2.7.12), all running on Windows 10 (64bit) perfectly. Limit sensors operate in the 3 axes.

To test, performed the self-leveling of a plate in bCNC the probe function getting the expected result.
Initially I got to test the Universal Gcode Sender controller but due to its simplicity concluded that the bCNC provides better benefits (self-leveling).

I have questions about which PCB designer adopt or that is compatible with the formats that can be imported into bCNC, including the .ngc, .gcode, .dxf and .svg.

I had some PCBs designed in Fritzing, which can export only the .svg and GERBER (RS-274X) formats, ie the Fritzing has strong limitation options for exporting to bCNC. Even with the .svg format in common, the bCNC is not opening images in this format.

Some tests were done in Inkscape with GCodetools plugin and could generate some .ngc files that were imported by bCNC but none of these files were my PCBs from the Fritzing. They were just random drawings.

So, I'm looking for a PCB designer that can generate .gcode or .ngc to be imported by bCNC. I avoid tools that have a limited time of use because nothing good would my 30-day trial if I have the CNC indefinitely.

Someone could make a suggestion?