Hello, maybe someone has some insight on this problem I am having. I recently started a new programming position. This company just got 2 new Okuma Vertical Machining Centers with Nikken 5th axis tilt and rotate tables. I am using Delcam Partmaker. I am working on a 3+2 axis project that requires me to rotate up to 270 degrees and tilt no more than 90 degrees. The Nikken Table is sitting along the Y axis of the Machine. The problem I am having is that when the part is tilted at 90 degrees the tool path seems to be shifted about .015 from where it should be. It is shifted in what would be the X axis when the part started at A0 C0 when it is cutting the part is at C90 and A90 and laying along the Y axis it Is short the same amount when it is at 180 degrees the other way C270 and A90. I have a feeling that whomever got the starting work offset for the Nikken table might have been off. What I cant figure out is are the center lines of rotation off from A and C when tilted 90 degrees? Does that happen a lot with these 5th axis Trunion tables? If so do I modify the output in the posts? I have already built the post from scratch because Partmakers support is non existent. Any Thoughts? I will doing extensive experiments after this run for now I have jut changed the geometry to correct the errors . Thank You.