Ladies and Gentlemen - first post. I'm looking forward to chatting with you all now that I've found this forum!

I'm having an issue that I hope someone can help me troubleshoot.

Last week my laser cut out in the middle of a job. Completely stopped firing. The machine (fan, motor, etc) went on their merry way and finished the job - but no laser was cutting.

I later found out that my water pump had died at some point in the job and the laser ended up getting super hot.....SO, I contacted the Chinese manufacturer and asked if the tube was dead based upon the former description and they said it probably was...so $380 later I have a new tube installed and ready to go.

Except the laser STILL WILL NOT FIRE when using the test button on top, nor will it fire when processing a job.

TODAY, after doing some digging here on the board I discover there is another test button on the power supply. I test that baby and LO and BEHOLD, the damn thing fires. Not only that, but I can clearly ADJUST the intensity with the aforementioned panel that houses the top-side test button.

With all of that being said, does anyone have any thoughts as to what has blown on the machine? What can I replace to get it going? Since it was knocked out I have 8 orders sitting idle waiting to be cut. Please help if you have any advice!!

60w CO2, water-cooled laser

Here's a link to the laser model I have: https://www.amazon.com/TEN-HIGH-Upgr...ords=60w+laser

And a pic of both the laser and the power supply.