I am getting into doing my own machining for firearm parts we manufacture currently with others. I am wanting to start this in my garage so not to grow expenses to quickly. Cost of machine is not too big of an issue.

The issues I have ceiling is too low for any Haas VF series, MM series or TM series.

I have never ran my own machine however I do solid works and have years of 3d printing experience as far as other knowledge of machining.

Things which I must have a auto tool changer, enclosure, machine needs to be newer do not want a repair headache machine and most important - high quality finishing.

I do not need a big work area to start at this time all of the parts I make are smaller than an ar10 lower.

I will be going bigger in my next machine after I move it from my garage and move my business at the same time.

I have read a lot about Tormach however, the quality I see, leaves me questioning whether it is a good match. Asking here because I think this is one of the best resources I have seen and will be on here a lot soon I feel.

Thanks Ian