I posted this on the bobcam site forum. 2 days later it is not there. I should expect their site to work has half ass a the program.

Guess what, to discuss a bug with their tech support, you must PAY THEM to get access to talk about the bug.

So here is the bug. Over the past year I have noticed many times that lines and arcs have been ending up on different z planes than 0. I never work other than z0. I have many many hours going in a moving lines and arcs back up to z0, not knowing how they got to weird places like z ,0007, Z-.0015 etc then finally a few days ago I caught the bug in action. On some parts when I drag them to a new location they go to a different z plane. In the examples you can see a part in one place at z0, then I drag it over just a little and the z changes to .0007. The bug is not cumulative, I can drag it more times and it stays at .0007. All the lines and arcs start at z0. Strangely, many parts can be dragged and will stay on z0. I cannot find a reason why some will change. But, this it a real pain in the butt and has cost me tons of time over the part year having to go back in and move parts in z back to where they belong. One other thing is that when you drag a part and it changes z plane, then start connecting those parts to other parts on z0 the madness begins as you have lines and arcs created between parts on z0 and z? Those are infuriating to go in a fix as it is not a simple and taking the parts and modify the begin and end z.

I really wish I were not so entrenched in bobcad with my designs, I'd love to change. I like lots of things about it, but it costs me lots of times with the weird bugs. How do I know that spending money on V29 will fix the issue?