Hi guys, I recently bought an arrow 1000 witha an a2100 for my shop. This is our first proper CNC. After waiting about 6 month for hydro to come and switch out the power the esa (electrical safety authority in Canada) inspector came to check the electrician's work. At that point the inspector told me that the electrician will not be able to energize the machine because it does not have an esa sticker (I bought the machine from a legit shop down the road). He then explained to me that I would have to pay a different esa inspector to certify the machine. So a couple of days later the other inspector showed up and went through this thing with a fine tooth comb. After 4 hours he gave a list of things that need to be changed in order for us to get the sticker. Here are two points that I am thinking may be already there.
1. provide thermal overload protection on all motors
2.When motors are grouped under one set of fuses, the combination starter/overload protective device shall be approved for group fusing.
Provide individual overcurrent protection for each motor or provide combination motor controller approved for group motor protection.

My CNC maintenance guy is not currently available but he sent me a message saying that the inspector doesn't seem to understand servo drive modules. Can someone please tell me who is wrong and who is right here? Please let me know if there is any other details you need. Also I think the inspector got this from the fact that xyz vicker's drives have a sticker on them saying overload protection is required. Lastly I would great full if some one could provide me relevant schematics. Thanks you all.