Encoders wired in and working!
:cheers:

1. In the axis config screen I’ve set +/- limit switches on all axis as bit #?? (Can’t remember off the top of my head). When selecting the appropriate action, how does Kanalog know which output to disable (to halt drives)? I want the triggering of a limit switch to disable SWE7.
I assume SW7 controls power to all your drives? You might use a forever loop to monitor all your Axis Enables. If any Axis becomes disabled for any reason it can then turn off SW7. In that case a Limit Switch will disable an axis which in turn will turn off SW7. Your Initialization program will then need to turn SW7 on, possibly delay, then enable the Axes. See the watchenable.c example.

2. To apply changes in the axis config screen before I even contemplate C coding do I click upload channel button? I want settings I change on screen to be saved even after I close KMotion.
Not quite sure what you are asking. You can save an Axis Configuration to a *.mot disk file with the Save Channel button. But all the screens should persist even if you exit and re-start KMotion.exe. You might watch this Video (Adobe Flash is required). http://dynomotion.com/Help/FlashHelp...ers/index.html

Which tuning screen takes care of axis distance travelled per encoder revolution? Is there any tutorials on this?
Axis resolution is configured in the KMotionCNC | Tool Setup | Trajectory Planner | Axis Parameters | Counts/inch. Distance traveled per encoder rev is only one factor that goes into Axis Resolution. After everything is considered there will be an overall number of encoder counts per inch. See:
Dynomotion

On the axis config screen I’m guessing for input and output channels I can leave gain at 1 and offset at 0? Then I select the corrosponding input channel (encoder) and output (DAC pin) for an axis. Is there a channel reference to pin?
Yes it normally is not advisable to do any scaling here. You may enter 1 or -1 to change measurement direction and/or drive direction. In your case the channel numbers are simply the DAC Output or Encoder Input as marked on Kanalog.

HTH
Regards