Hi everyone I'm new to the Forum and even newer to milling. I have just purchased a Precision Matthews pm-25mv milling machine. A gentleman by the name of Franco was giving a review of The Machine and upon measuring the bottom base stand he showed a width measurement of approximately 13 in, and looking on the Precision Matthews website the stand measurements were displayed at 14 by 16. I am trying to find a way to fabricate a rolling Dolly before the machine comes, which would make it so much easier for me to maneuver this machine around my limited space. I do not believe the measurements are accurate on the Precision Matthews site. If anyone has one of these Precision Matthew blue bases for the PM 25, would you be kind enough to take just a moment and physically measure the exact dimensions of the base, width and length where it would fit into a little dolly tray that I would like to fabricate. I need the true exact dimensions so that I can make the rectangle Dolly tray, thank you so much. If I can get these measurements I will be able to put this all together before the machine comes and make moving it around so much easier looking so much forward to using it