Everyone want to buy low cost laser engraver from China directly to save the money.

There are many suppliers in China, some company can provide the good service, some company can not, some of them is a reseller, some is real vendors.

Some skills about how to select the good suppliers:

Key1: If the company sell more than 3 kinds machine, it is a reseller.

Key2: If you call the sales man and ask some questions about laser engravers, if they can not answer you ASAP, it is a reseller.

Key3: If you ask the company to provide the CE document, if they can NOT, it is a reseller, or it is a manufacturer without CE document.

Key4: If a company has many distributors in the world, it is a good manufacturers.

Key5: HONGKONG, GUANGZHOU, SHANGHAI is only a trade city, i think no manufacturer in this city, please clear your eyes.

Key6:They are many small laser engraver(the Model of this machine is almost ?????40A) in china, the selling price in china is only 500 USD, but is only for engraving CHINA rubber stamp, but some supplier sell it to oversea maket with 900-1200 USD, if you buy this machine, i think it no use:
1) It come with moshi draw or newdragon software, it can not cut.
2) the laser power supply is very simple without protection, it is dangerous.
3) only a little copmany make this machine in a small town, the quality is a TOP problem.

If you want to buy this machine, i can tell you where you can buy it. it is almost 500 USD without service and warranty.:withstupi