Hi guys!

This is my first "proper" post in this forum, so please bear with me if I'm missing some of the lingo... :-)

I have just picked up an old Morbidelli U13 cnc router (back in the day it was actually called a machining center), and I am going to replace the ancient TRIA 4000 controller with Mach3 and Kflop.
I have used Mach3 and steppers on smaller machines previously, but this is my first project involving large DC servos.
The servo amplifiers expect +/-15VDC as control signal, and the machine comes with both tacho and encoder on all three servos.

https://www.woodmercator.com/produkt...1506409940.pdf

The main reason of my current headache is how to solve the fixed offsets on the boring spindles, as I would like to be able to use all 9 vertical, 2 horisontal, and the slitting saw in addition to the main (routing) spindle.
The two vertical spindles, and the slitting saw is mounted together on one pneumatic cylinder, the nine boring spindles each have their own cylinders, and the main spindle also has its own cylinder.
There is only one servo and lead screw for the Z-axis.

A tool change goes something like this:
Z-axis retracts to the "safe height"
Spindle motor stops
The routing spindle is lifts pneumaticly
The machine moves a certain amount in both X and Y
The selected boring spindle is lowered pneumaticly
Spindle motor starts
Z-axis moves down to the work and starts the boring operation.

The way i see it there are two main issues;
1: How to control the digital outputs on Kflop/Kanalog from within Mach3 (to control pneumatic valves)?
2: How to automatically insert tool offsets in both X and Y when calling up a new tool?

I know my way around relays and vfd's , but I am really bad at everything to do with programming a computer, so please talk to me as you would talk to a child! :-)

Best regards
Asle from Norway