I wanted to share some pictures of my new PRO 4896 with added items/mods. I picked this up from CNCRP myself since I live in Washington State (CNCRP headquarters) in October. After lot's of forum reading and research I chose the CNCRP PRO4896. I just didn't want to be limited to smaller items. Talking to forum members and the company I was persuaded to just go with the NEMA 23 motors. It was a hard decision but they seem to be very adequate.

The assembly was really easy and took a day and a half just by myself. To load all my programs to my computer, design and cut a spoilboard it took another day. A few suggestions are to raise the E-box crossmember so the cables won't be hitting the ground. I had some scrap cable tray and placed it under the E-boxes to contain the extra cable length. It really bugs me the cable is all coiled up laying on the ground. It just cleans up the mess. Another suggestion is purchase about 25 extra roll in nuts and bolts for all the extras that can be added to the extrusions.

As for dust control....... The Kent dust shoe is attached to 4" hose to a 6" manifold. I run it off a 2 hp cyclone that does a great job of catch almost all the dust. The hose is attached to the rear spindle extrusion via pvc hanger with a roll in nut from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

A few other items added were the Z track kit, magnet strips, power strip, cable tray and E-stop. All attached with roll in nuts as well.

This CNC has been really fun so far. My 13 year old son even has interest... Which is a good thing! One other cool thing is that I already have been approached to do some "pay for" jobs. I haven't advertised, It has just came from word-of-mouth projects I have given to friends.

Thanks for looking!