Quote Originally Posted by ubergeekseven View Post
The wildhorse probe person wrote back to me this morning. I specifically asked about the fact that someone in the forums said they never received the device and never had anyone contact them. This is what he wrote back with.

Hi,

We are currently able to ship orders within 2 business days of receipt of payment. We did have an interruption in production which required that we refund a small number or orders in order to deal fairly with our customers. This interruption was cased by circumstances outside of our control.

Thanks for you purchase and please contact us with any concerns or questions you may have.

----

I now will be getting the ebay one that was suggested in this forum and I might get the wildhorse one. I'm going to wait for a while to see if it actually comes in. If not, I can always get a refund. If it does, I can compare them and post what I find on here. I might have one to sell at some point. Or I can eat the cost.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Well the one I ordered off eBay offers a 30 day return. Its also interesting that I was told the exact same thing when I ordered from Wild Horse. They said they had some medical issues and it was resolved and that was back in early November. They said they would ship next Wednesday, and never did and never answered any emails. I would like to believe in people and give them a chance but it went on and on.