I've often needed to prepare parts for powder coating, parkerizing, or even just deburring. So, I pulled the trigger on a HF sandblasting cabinet. It's their larger model with a tapered funnel bottom and legs. IOW, it's the floor standing model. Being HF, I wasn't expecting industrial quality and was prepared to make a few tweaks. Pricewise it's about half the price of other identical ChiCom units and the 20% discount coupon was cream cheese on the bagel.(Frosting on the cake for my Christian friends).

Although the sheet metal must be something like 50 gauge, it was easy to assemble. Surprisingly, no missing parts and all the bolt holes actually lined up without the use of a rubber mallet. Out of the box there were a few items that had to be addressed. I had read that the pistol and pickup tube were useless and so straight away I ordered more professional replacements. The included light is useless
and will soon be replaced. One of the gloves split at the seen=m and I'll try some FlexSeal. When filled with media the unit weighs just south of 200# so a set of castors was in order. I didn't think that something that was little more than a metal box could require much upgrading, but it was all stuff that was cheap and easy

How does it perform? Great! But then it's just a metal box so what could go wrong? So far nothing and it has made metal prep and/or finishing much easier and very much faster. BTW, I'm supplying air with a Housfeld Campbell single stage 60 gallon compressor Model: VT6195 equipped with a drier. No problems to report. Wish I'd done this many years ago.