Looks like another issue hit me in settings. I have currently got my Vfd spindle running fine with analog 0-10v. I run another spindle this one under a different PROFILE and setting differ using a servo spindle in which I use step/dir for spin M3 M4. I went to the motor settings and set the pins on the spindle to my b axis pins. Which is the servo spindle. I go to the motor tuning to spindle to step the STEP PER just fine but VELOCITY doesn't let me set a value. Its stuck on 0. So I enabled the b axis as B. I can Jog it B- B+ it just fine as an Axis. But that doesn't do me any good. So I think I hit a wall on this one. I know I could set the servo drive to run in velocity mode and run 0-10v analog. But I use position mode and step/dir. Because I do use this spindle to do tapping. Anyone have a very special way around this? Since the motion card plugin seems to not allow the step/dir for a spindle.Maybe a different way like me post processing the spindle as B axis rather than spindle? I still have my Parallel board that I could try also connecting back up and try to run both Parallel and motion cards at the same times with both plugins running. If that even would work. Anyone running a XHC card with spindle step/dir?