Okay. So I read a lot of these posts in this forum to learn from everyone else and the issue that they have. However, with all that info, these machine are still quite complex and confusing. My machine is getting to a point where I am going to have to start addressing all the issue. One of which is Z axis bearings which will be another post possibly, but I think I can manage. But the one I cannot is the Work Station Board and the Real Time Board issues. Randomly I get alarms for Realtime Timeout and with it it normally stops running the machine. I shut it down, then boot it back up and cross my fingers I get another few days to weeks out of it before it happens again. Today however, I got this alarm again. Although this time the machine is continuing to run as normal, with the exception that the screen is not showing any movement in the axis' or the program is not moving forward. I am currently letting it run with optional stop on for now and will restart after this tool is over. But my question is, what causes this? Batteries in the WS or RT board getting low? Bad connections on the bridge board between the two? A bad RT board? How can I help narrow this down? I am thinking of pulling the computer out of the cabinet and replacing both batteries on the boards. Then afterwards maybe un plug and re plug every board/connection to make sure it has a good solid connection. Could this maybe solve these issues? It doesnt happen very often, so if it were a low battery Id feel as if itd happen more frequently, I could be wrong though. Any input on where to start would be great. I did add a heat exchanger to the door of the cabinet to help keep the cabinet a bit cooler as I know heat really kills electronics.