I have purchased a BP Ser 1 CNC that has a AH HA upgrade on it. All systems function like they should. I bought it to upgrade to a centroid acorn board with the spindle speed controller for exact rpm. I want to keep the original stepper motors since they are working perfect. I only do R&D a couple parts at a time in aluminum or steel. For you people that are pros in this field, would somebody please tell me if the acorn board or any other board will drive the steppers I have? I am leaning towards the Centroid because of their website info and the programs they have. Any info on my upgrade would be appreciated. I am not into speed on the cut, the exact measurement is what counts. My steppers are the original steppers with the big round fins. The stepper is 1.8 degrees, 200 steps per revolution, 8.5 amps @ 58 VDC. The AH-HA is a very limited program, so I am very interested in the bells and whistles with the modern programs available, that will also write the G code from the info or picture provided for the part needed to be made.

Jim