Hi All - now I have cleaned up stuff after selling Scoot and suddenly realising I don't have a router!! Well I do have 2 benchtop machines but not a big machine so better get cracking and finish YaG. Brevis-1 I've been using clamps and screws to hold things to the table so today I made a formply bolster with lots of threaded inserts. Off to the hardware to get bolts then I can make clamps. I have to make the moulds to cast the Tetrium test pieces in.

YaG update - I have cruised through the drawings made all the minor corrections and set up all the drawing links. Now I start from scratch and adjust all the parts so they match (especially holes and threads) and check the X,Y,Z envelope is correct. Got to pedal faster... Plus I have to design & build the bench for YaG. It will be a two piece thing to keep part weight down and I'll use lightweight plywood. I got to the guys place who bought Scoot and it had to go through an 800mm door!! I had to pull the Z axis ram off and we turned it on its side and sort of trolleyed it through. Very heavy! Had to get the neighbour in for the final lift and roll. Peter