So the story is, I have a HF mill with a couple hundred hours on it and a recent belt drive conversion on it. Then a month ago I was cutting something and I guess overworked it and it cut out on me. The fuse is fine and poking around a few places with a multimeter shows electrons are flowing. But I'm not sure if the motor is bad or the board. But it doesn't turn on and start spinning. Not wanting to throw money at it, I have replaced this little guy with a precision matthews 728vt. So now I'm here trying to figure out what to do with the old one.

Looking for help deciding on what this thing is worth. Is it even worth packing this up and shipping it? Seems like it would be a good base if somebody wanted to make a CNC project or if somebody wanted to diagnose and replace the motor or control board. It just doesn't seem like its worth it for somebody to pay the high shipping cost.

Can somebody point me in the right direction here? If its feasible, I'd like to get it off to a new home for a fair price. Otherwise what do you do with them? Scrap them or part them out?

Youtube video showing alignment and such isn't all clapped out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxPmwkR1d7o